- 300gm Apricot & Toasted Almond Jam
- 1/4 cup Caramelised White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 12 chicken thighs, cubed & skewered
- Fresh coriander to garnish
Combine a jar of Apricot and Toasted Almond Jam in a saucepan Caramelised White Balsamic Vinegar , curry paste, garlic cloves, grated ginger.
Stir over a low heat for a few minutes, cool.
Arrange 12 chicken kebabs in a dish in a single layer, brush with a 1/4 of the sauce and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Preheat grill or Barbecue, lightly brush kebabs with oil.
Cook and turn frequently for 10 minutes until cooked through.
Serve with the remaining reheated sauce and a sprinkle of chopped coriander.
- 100-200gm mixed rocket & baby spinach leaves
- 1 pear sliced
- 50gm chopped walnuts
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 50gm shaved parmesan or chopped goats cheese feta
- ½ cup Fig & Pear Vinegar
In a large salad bowl combine mixed salad leaves , pear, walnut halves, finely sliced red onion and toss together.
Sprinkle over a cup of shaved parmesan or chunks of goats cheese feta.
Drizzle over Fig and Pear Vinegar.
Gently toss again and serve immediately.
- 300gm Beetroot, Apple & Ginger chutney (drained)
- 20gm soft cream cheese
- Chopped chives to garnish
- Lavosh or crackers to serve
Combine Beetroot, Apple and Ginger Chutney with a carton of soft cream cheese.
Pile into a serving dish and sprinkle over chopped chives and lightly toasted pine nuts.
Serve with bread or crackers.