Apple and Mint Jelly Crusted Lamb Racks with Sauce
What a simple, easy and tasty way to jazz up a delicious cut of meat.
- 2-3 tablespoons Tar10 Apple and Mint Jelly
- 3 slices sourdough bread, toasted and crumbed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 100gms dry roasted macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1 clover garlic, finely chopped
- 2 French trimmed racks of lamb (8 chops)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Combine the crust ingredients, crust mixture should hold its shape.
- Rub racks of lamb with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Press crust mixture on upper surface of the lamb rack.
- Cook 25 to 30 minutes or to your liking.
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut racks into two servings and serve with sauce (sauce recipe to follow).
Throughout the Tar10 range I am inspired to create gluten and preservative free products using only the freshet Australian ingredients. I am passionate about my range and I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them. - Melanie
Uses & Tips
- Serve as an accompaniment to roast lamb or roast pork, also lamb or pork chops
- Add as a baste when roasting lamb
- Add to lamb shanks when cooking in a slow cooker