Caramelised Capsicum Parmesan Chicken
Add a touch of mediterranean to a simple piece of chicken, quick and easy with a tantalizing taste.
- 1 jar of Tar10 Caramelised Capsicum
- 12 chicken thigh chops
- Plain flour to coat chicken
- 1/2 bunch sage, chopped
- 1/2 bunch oregano, chopped
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 300ml cream
- Parmesan cheese grated, to cover
- Preheat oven to 170oC.
- Coat the chicken with the flour.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Mix the caramelized capsicum with the fresh herbs.
- Press the herb mixture firmly onto the chicken pieces.
- Carefully pour over the cream and sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until cooked.
Throughout the Tar10 range I am inspired to create gluten and preservative free products using only the freshet Australian ingredients. I am passionate about my range and I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them. - Melanie
Uses & Tips
- Use in any tomato based casserole to add a tangy finish
- Use as a pizza topping
- On an anti pasta plate
- Over a jacket potato with sour cream
- Serve with pork or veal chop
- Line a ramekin dish with glad wrap, fill with cream cheese and freeze for half an hour. Turn out onto a plate and remove the glad wrap. Cover liberally with caramelised capsicum and serve as a dip