Pork and Apple wrapped with Prosciutto
Melt in your mouth pork with such a tasty garnish delivering a ginger kick.
- 1 jar of Tar10 Beetroot Apple & Ginger Chutney
- 4 pork loin medallions
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and cored
- 8 slices prosciutto
- Place the pork on a baking dish.
- Slice apples into 8 rings and place 2 rings on top of each medallion.
- Fill each centre with Tar10 Beetroot Apple & Ginger Chutney
- Wrap the prosciutto around the pork tucking the prosciutto under the pork.
- Cook in a preheated 150OC oven for 40 minutes or until the juice is clear.
- Remove the pork and rest.
- Add a little extra relish and red wine to the pan juices to make a sauce.
- Serve on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes.
Throughout the Tar10 range I am inspired to create gluten and preservative free products using only the freshet Australian ingredients. I am passionate about my range and I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them. - Melanie
Uses & Tips
- Rounds of pumpernickel bread with thick sour cream and relish
- Chop finely and add to sour cream as a tasty dip
- Spread on corned beef or roast beef sandwiches
- As an accompaniment when serving corned beef and white sauce
- Serve with sour cream and a jacket potato