Sticky Fig Croissant Pudding
4 or 5 medium packaged croissants
500ml full cream milk
300ml fresh cream
3 large eggs, beaten
80g chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Grease well a dish with butter.
- Tear the croissants into chunks and place evenly in the dish.
- Heat the milk gently without boiling, take off the heat and add butter and eggs and stir well.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of the syrup from the fig tub on top of the croissants.
- Chop the figs and place over the croissants.
- Pour the custard mixture over the top and let stand for 20mins.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top and cook for 40mins until set and the croissants are brown and crispy on top.
Throughout the Tar10 range I am inspired to create gluten and preservative free products using only the freshet Australian ingredients. I am passionate about my range and I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them. - Melanie