Tandoori Lamb Chops
Finish off this Indian sensation with a zesty lime tang.
- 1/2 cup Tar10 Indian Lime Chutney
- 12 lamb cutlets, french cut and trimmed
- I cup plain greek style yoghurt
- 1 cup tandoori paste
- Place lamb cutlets in non-reactive dish.
- Mix yoghurt and tandoori paste together. Rub generously over the meat and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat barbeque or griddle and cook chops 3 minutes per side or to ones own taste.
- Serve with Tar10 Indian Lime Chutney, rice and pappadums.
Throughout the Tar10 range I am inspired to create gluten and preservative free products using only the freshet Australian ingredients. I am passionate about my range and I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them. - Melanie
Uses & Tips
- Condiment for an Indian banquette dinner
- Add to yoghurt and use as a dip with samosas
- Marinate white fish for 2 hours pan frying
- Add as accompaniment to a barbeque steak