Veal Parcels with Chilli Tomato Jam
Paste a mild zing to a piece of veal to deliver a tasty dinner treat.
- 1 jar of Tar10 Chilli Tomato Jam
- 150gm veal schnitzel
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- Handful of baby spinach, wilted
- Plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place flattened schnitzel on a board.
- Spread the schnitzel with a thin layer of Tar10 Chilli Tomato Jam
- Place cheese on half the schnitzel and top with wilted spinach.
- Fold schnitzel over the filling and press edges together.
- Dredge parcel with flour, dip in egg mix and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and butter in pan.
- Shallow fry parcel on each side until golden brown.
- Serve hot with vegetables or salad of choice.
- Repeat for multiple serves.
Throughout the Tar10 range I am inspired to create gluten and preservative free products using only the freshet Australian ingredients. I am passionate about my range and I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them. - Melanie
Uses & Tips
- Use as a pizza base
- Add to all tomato based casseroles
- Cook with green prawns as a fabulous chilli prawn dish
- On toast and top with scrambled eggs
- Add to cream cheese as a dip