- 300gm Apricot & Toasted Almond Jam
- 1/4 cup Caramelised White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 12 chicken thighs, cubed & skewered
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- 1-1.5 tablespoons of Red Curry Paste
Combine a jar of Apricot and Toasted Almond Jam in a saucepan Caramelised White Balsamic Vinegar , curry paste, garlic cloves, grated ginger.
Stir over a low heat for a few minutes, cool.
Arrange 12 chicken kebabs in a dish in a single layer, brush with a 1/2 of the sauce and marinate for at least 1-2 hours.
Preheat grill or Barbecue, lightly brush kebabs with oil.
Cook and turn frequently for 10 minutes until cooked through.
Serve with the remaining reheated sauce and a sprinkle of chopped coriander.